- Current Student Resources
- Learning Online/Distance Learning
- RN to BSN
- MSN-NP & Post-MSN NP Certificate
- Other Requirements & Information
- Student Handbooks
- Course Descriptions
- Professional Liability
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau Delta Lambda At Large Chapter
- MSN-NP & Post-Master's NP Certificate
All students should contact their advisors prior to registration each semester to ensure progression through the program. Pre-registration periods for the summer, fall, and spring semester's are scheduled by the Office of the University Registrar, generally for the months of April and November, respectively. Billing statements are sent to pre-registered students at the end of the pre-registration period. Students enrolling after that period must initiate contact with the Office of Student Accounts to make financial arrangements. If financial arrangements are not made by the close of these periods, registration will be cancelled.
Please click here for a detailed explanation of registering for graduate nursing courses in Banner.