- International Academic Programs
- Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Center for Health Care ethics
- Center for sustainability
- College of Philosophy and Letters
- Center for Outcomes Research
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Public Service
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- School of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- SLU Madrid
Saint Louis University is an American, Jesuit university ranked among the top 100 research and teaching institutions in the United States. Distributed over two campuses: St. Louis Campus in the United States and Madrid Campus in Spain, the University enrolls more than 11,000 students, over 650 of whom pursue their studies in Madrid.
While originally established in the 1960s as a study abroad program for US college students, the Madrid Campus is now a free-standing campus of Saint Louis University where students from more than 65 countries study undergraduate and graduate courses to obtain either US 4-year undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees or, in the case of study abroad students, credits towards their degrees on their home campuses.
Students will receive a quality education, as well as the added value of international exposure, providing them a competitive edge over their peers upon graduation.
To find out more about the exciting programs in SLU Madrid, click here