- 2014 Medical Overview
- NOT ME - Diabetes Prevention and Control Alliance
- SLU NOT ME Diabetes Control Program
- Nurseline Services
- Preventive Care
- United Health Allies Discount Program
- LabCorp Locations
- UHC Enrollment Form
- Dependent Verification
- 2014 Annual Rights & Resources Disclosure Full Notice
- Saint Louis University Plus Plan
- Saint Louis University Plus DHP Plan
- Saint Louis University QHDHP Plan
- Saint Louis University QHDHP DHP Plan
Saint Louis University offers employees two medical plan options, a Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP) and a PPO Plan. United Healthcare (UHC) is the exclusive third-party administrator of medical plan benefits for Saint Louis University employees.
Contact UHC: Phone 866-633-2474 or website at https://www.myuhc.com. (You will need to register on the website using your member ID or Social Security Number to create a log-in).
Important facts about your medical plan:
- As a newfull-time employee, your benefits are effective as of your date of hire.
- In order to process your medical enrollment form, please provide the following documents within 31 days of your Benefits effective date or Qualifying Event Date. For your convenience, you may scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax at 314-977-1785.
Medical Plan: Tier Clarification
The Saint Louis University employee medical plan is a three tier network:
- Tier 1 is for services received by SLUCare physicians only. Please note that SLUCare Physicians may practice in Saint Louis University Hospital and Clinics. However, Saint Louis University Hospital and Clinics are not owned by the University, but rather Tenet HealthSystems, and the Tier 1 level of benefits do not apply to hospital services received at these facilities. As a result, physician care received by a SLUCare physician is the only benefit available under the Tier 1 level of benefits. Hospital services received at Saint Louis University Hospital and Clinics will be processed under Tier 2, as UnitedHealthcare contracted facilities.
- Tier 2 is for services received by UnitedHealthcare (UHC) contracted physicians, hospitals and ancillary services, such as Saint Louis University Hospital and Clinics, LabCorp, and hospital based facility services and laboratories.
- Tier 3 is for services received at non-UHC contracted physicians, hospitals and ancillary services and therefore out-of-network.
Medical Benefit Resources