Master of Public Health (MPH) Degree - Internships
|Information for Preceptors|
This page contains all information and forms students will need to complete and document their Practice Experiences (Internships) in Public Health. Contact Catherine Nolan (firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-977-8220) for more information.
UPDATED FORMS FOR 2014-15
PUBH 594-01 - Practice Experience in Public Health
Current Syllabus - Fall 2014
Required Forms for 2014-15
Download forms in Word format and complete.
- Practice Experience Agreement
- Self-Assessment of Competence
- Learning Plan/Goals
- Progress Report
- Preceptor Final Evaluation
- Student Final Evaluation
- Final Poster
Human Subject Research On-Line Training
- Select: "Group 2. Social /Behavioral Research - Investigators and Key Personnel - Basic Course" (Instructions HERE). Submit completion report to PE Coordinator.
- Register as a new user and proceed with training at your own pace.
- Training should be completed before beginning practice experience.