- Computer Information Systems Faculty
- Contract Management/Project Management Faculty
- Security & Strategic Intelligence Faculty
- Hon. Jimmie M. Edwards, J.D.
- Paul D. Dueren, M.S.W., L.C.S.W.
- Robin Hanson, Ph.D.
- Sr. Amy Hereford, CSJ, J.D.
- Bruce Kozozenski, E.S., CPP, CHCM
- Marita Malone, Ph.D.
- Kim Rensing, J.D.
- John Ross, M.S.W.
- Matthew Trader, M.A., C.P.P.
- Thomas L. Trice, D.Mgt
- Chris Wyrick, M.F.S., CPP, CISSP
- Michael W. Zoia, M.A., CPP, RCDD, PSP
- Education Faculty
- General Studies Faculty
- Hospitality Management Faculty
- Organizational Studies Faculty
Sr. Amy Hereford, CSJ, J.D.
|Degree:||J.D. with an emphasis in Intellectual Property
|Degree:||M.S. Communication Theory and Practice
|Degree:||M.S. Law, Religion and Society
|Attorney for the Sister of St. Joseph Ministries. Associate director for Legal Resource Center for Religious in Silver Spring, MD. General Counsel and Chief Financial Officer for Pauline Books & Media, in Boston, MA. Wrote, recorded and produced a weekly radio broadcast.|
|Publications:||Has printed various articles and featured several webcasts on nonprofit law and consultation.|