- Computer Information Systems Faculty
- Contract Management/Project Management Faculty
- Security & Strategic Intelligence Faculty
- Hon. Jimmie M. Edwards, J.D.
- Paul D. Dueren, M.S.W., L.C.S.W.
- Robin Hanson, Ph.D.
- Sr. Amy Hereford, CSJ, J.D.
- Bruce Kozozenski, E.S., CPP, CHCM
- Marita Malone, Ph.D.
- Kim Rensing, J.D.
- John Ross, M.S.W.
- Matthew Trader, M.A., C.P.P.
- Thomas L. Trice, D.Mgt
- Chris Wyrick, M.F.S., CPP, CISSP
- Michael W. Zoia, M.A., CPP, RCDD, PSP
- Education Faculty
- General Studies Faculty
- Hospitality Management Faculty
- Organizational Studies Faculty
John Ross, M.S.W.
|Degree:||M.S.W. Clinical Practice with Families
Saint Louis University
|Degree:||B.S. Social Work
Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville
|Degree:||Licensed Clinical Social Worker
State of Missouri
|Currently: Senior U.S. Probation Officer for the Eastern District of Missouri (13.5 years) Advisory Board Member for the School of Social Work at Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville Previously: Correctional Treatment Specialist, Hostage Negotiation Team Member, Mariel Cuban Liaison and Intern Supervisor for the Federal Bureau of Prisons (3.5 years) State Probation and Parole Officer for the State of Missouri Board of Probation and Parole Federal Community Corrections Centers of St. Louis and New Orleans, LA Crisis Intervention Worker (Youth and Mental Health Issues) for the Illinois Region Social Work Contractor and Program Director of the Qualified Mental Retardation Professional(QMRP) for Voca Corporation in St. Louis|
|2010 Outstanding Alumni Award, School of Social Work, SIUE 2005, Mental Health Association of Greater St. Louis Recognition Award|
|Evidence Based Practices in Corrections and Community Corrections; Mental Health Competency and Diminished Capacity; Forensic Mental Health|