- Computer Information Systems Faculty
- Contract Management/Project Management Faculty
- Security & Strategic Intelligence Faculty
- Hon. Jimmie M. Edwards, J.D.
- Paul D. Dueren, M.S.W., L.C.S.W.
- Robin Hanson, Ph.D.
- Sr. Amy Hereford, CSJ, J.D.
- Bruce Kozozenski, E.S., CPP, CHCM
- Marita Malone, Ph.D.
- Kim Rensing, J.D.
- John Ross, M.S.W.
- Matthew Trader, M.A., C.P.P.
- Thomas L. Trice, D.Mgt
- Chris Wyrick, M.F.S., CPP, CISSP
- Michael W. Zoia, M.A., CPP, RCDD, PSP
- Education Faculty
- General Studies Faculty
- Hospitality Management Faculty
- Organizational Studies Faculty
Thomas L. Trice, D.Mgt
|Degree:||Doctor of Management
|Degree:||M.A. Leadership Management & M.A. Human Resources and Development
|Degree:||B.A. Administration of Justice and Pre-Law
Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
|Assistant Supervisor of Criminal Investigation Section Greater St. Louis Major Case Squad Member Supervisor of Drug Tactical Unit Assistant Commander of Tactical Unit Chief of Security for Courthouse Division Supervisor of Street Crimes Unit Patrol Supervisor Correctional Officer Supervisor of Work Release Program Captain, Intelligence Officer for St. Clair, Illinois County Sheriff's Department|
|Recognized for Volunteer Work with Big Brothers/Big Sisters, 2005 - American Legion Illinois Top Law Enforcement Officer of the Year, 2005 - Deputy of the Year, 2006 - College of Liberal Arts Distinguished Alumni Award, 2010 - Saint Louis University Excellence in Teaching Award (SPS Program), 2013 - Distinguished Affiliate Faculty at SPS and awarded for Excellence in Education|
|Professional Commitment, Organizational Commitment, Public Service Motivation, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Leadership|