Assistant Professor, DNP, PNP, RN
Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
phone: (314) 977-8926
fax: (314) 977-8949
Teaching: I practiced for 15 years as a pediatric nurse practitioner before becoming an educator. I have served predominately low income or medically underserved pediatric populations. I currently teach Nursing of Children and Health Promotion in the Master's program.
Research: My research interests include: immunization on-time adherence, millennial learners as parents, childhood obesity, adolescent risk taking behaviors, and reducing failed office visit appointments.
Practice: I will continue to practice in the clinical setting, caring for the pediatric population, one day per week.
Professional and Scholarly Activities:
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Sigma Theta Tau International - Delta Lambda-at-Large Chapter
- DNP, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- MSN, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- BSN, Barnes College of Nursing at University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis, MO