- Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC)
What we provide
- FELLOWSHIP: A safe place to hang out, study, or just relax
- COMMUNITY: Support from alumni, faculty, staff, and other students, all committed to either their own recovery or working with those who are in recovery and leading a life free from addiction.
- ACHIEVEMENT: A place for personal growth, accountability, and academic support
We host many different events, gatherings, and opportunities for fellowship and fun. Amongst the many are:
- Pizza and a 12-step meeting in Saint Louis
- Movie night
- Service projects
We meet in a variety of fun, unique, and drug/alcohol free locations. Some events are hosted on the Saint Louis University campus, while others are in locations around the Saint Louis area.
Click here for a list of upcoming special events!