- Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC)
Getting involved with the SLU CRC
To get involved in the CRC, you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of active recovery
- No consumption of alcohol or drugs
- A commitment to long term recovery
- Participation in service work
- Participate in sponsoring and supporting others
- Attend at least one weekly CRC community/recovery meeting and two weekly 12-step meetings (AA, NA, etc.)
Ready to join?!
- Complete the CRC application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have on one-to-one consultation with a CRC member and staff person.