Think Pink Trivia Night
Friday, October 17
Doors open at 6 p.m., contest begins at 7 p.m.
The Foundry Art Centre in St. Charles
Proceeds benefit breast cancer research at Saint Louis University Cancer Center
Saint Louis University Cancer Center gives hope to thousands of cancer patients each year through our world-class care and research.
Join us, along with the CBS radio network, Friday, Oct. 17, in celebrating that hope at the fifth annual Think Pink Trivia Night event to aid breast cancer research. Highlights include:
- $30 per contestant fee, tables seat 10 ($300 per table)
- Complimentary beer, wine and softdrinks
- Event is emceed by Y-98 Phillips and Company host Guy Phillips
- Silent auction, gift baskets, hotel stays, outings and a grand prize for the winning team
- Proceeds benefit breast cancer research at Saint Louis University Cancer Center