The Saint Louis University Compliance Hotline is available as a confidential, toll-free resource for anyone with a concern regarding business, billing, and/or ethical practices in their department. Anonymous or self-identified reports of any nature can be made to the Hotline at 1-877-525-KNOW (5669).
What type of concerns can I report to the Hotline?
- A caller can report any type of concern to the Hotline. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Violations of the law
- Violations of University Policy
- Any type of activity suggesting fraudulent reporting or misappropriation of funds
- Concerns regarding billing practices
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace misconduct
- Hostile work environment
- Breach of privacy
When can I call?
- The Hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Who answers the calls?
- All calls are answered by a person who is not directly affiliated with Saint Louis University.
Will my call to the Compliance Hotline be recorded?
- No call tracing or recording devices are ever used during the phone call. Your call will be answered by a trained interview specialist who will submit a report to the SLU Compliance Department.
Can I remain anonymous?
- Yes, you have the option to give your name or report anonymously.
Can I follow up on my initial call?
- Yes, you will be given a password and call back date at the end of your call should you desire to follow up on the status of your report, or if you would like to provide additional information.
Do I have to use the Hotline to register my concerns?
- The Hotline is not your only option. Anyone may register concerns relating to compliance matters to their supervisor, or to the Office of University Compliance.
Will I be penalized for using the Hotline?
- Saint Louis University has policies that protect employees, agents, and contractors from discrimination and retaliation for filing a report to the Hotline.
If you would like additional information, please contact the Office of University Compliance at 314-977-5545, or find out more by reading the Saint Louis University Compliance Policy.