- Centers of Excellence
- Center for Employment Law
- Center for Health Law Studies
- Academic Programs
- Health Law Resources
- Health Law Semester in Washington D.C.
- Speakers and Programs
- Student Opportunities
- Contact the Center for Health Law
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Law
- Center for International and Comparative Law
To be eligible, a student must meet all of the following conditions:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better at all times, including at the time of application.
- 54 or more credits completed towards the J.D.
- "C" or better in each of the following courses: Health Care Law, Administrative Law, and Legal Profession prior to the start of the semester in D.C.
- Pursuing a health law concentration, health law related dual degree, or the health law LLM.
- Cover Letter(s)
- Unofficial Transcript
- 5 Page Writing Sample
- Application Form
- Transportation to/from Washington D.C.
- Housing in Washington D.C.
- Living Expenses in Washington D.C.
For more information or questions about the Health Law Semester in D.C., contact Professor Rob Gatter by e-mail or at (314) 977-3355 or Assistant Director Amy N. Sanders by e-mail or at (314) 977-8176.