- Centers of Excellence
- Center for Employment Law
- Center for Health Law Studies
- Academic Programs
- Health Law Resources
- Health Law Semester in Washington D.C.
- Speakers and Programs
- Student Opportunities
- Contact the Center for Health Law
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Law
- Center for International and Comparative Law
The deadline for Spring 2014 applications has passed.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Externship placements should be confirmed by this date
Monday, January 6, 2014
Begin work at placement in Washington D.C.
March 10-14, 2014
No Spring Break, Continue work at placement in Washington D.C.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Last day in placement - Spring 2014 Semester in D.C. ends
For more information or questions about the Health Law Semester in D.C., contact Professor Rob Gatter by e-mail or or at (314) 977-3355 or Assistant Director Amy N. Sanders by e-mail or at (314) 977-8176.