- Campus Ministry Events
- PRAY in Community
- REST in the Love of God
- SERVE seeking Justice
- GROW in Faith
- Christian Life Community (CLC)
- What is the History of Christian Life Communities?
- The Three Pillars of CLC
- CLC Leadership Structure
- Sample CLC Outline
- CLC Glossary of Terms
- CLC Online Resources
- CLC Registration Form
- Spiritual Life Community (SLC)
- Campus Ministry Internships
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
- Spiritual Direction
- Pastoral Counseling
Sample CLC Outline
A CLC meeting may follow this general format:
• Pray for God's grace to open our hearts to hear God's Word and be receptive to it.
• Pray that the Holy Spirit will guide the meeting.
SCRIPTURE (or other media for reflection)
• A scripture passage is read slowly, carefully, prayerfully using any style of Ignatian Prayer.
• The same passage is read again as before.
• Allow yourself to delve deeper and reflect on the gifts of your prayer. Have a conversation with God in your heart.
• If you are distracted, talk to God about that. What does the passage say to that distraction?
• Share with your group how God spoke to you through this passage. What is God saying to your heart right now?
• If time allows, there may be a second round of sharing.