For Your Health Lecture Series
Join us during the months of October for our For Your Health fall seminar series. The Physicians of Saint Louis University, SLUCare, are offering seven FREE, one-hour seminars on topics that cover the medical health spectrum.
The speakers are all leading medical specialists and researchers in their field. They will explain in layman's terms the latest advancements as well as take questions from the floor, and provide tips and practical solutions.
- Vascular Health and Screenings, Oct. 16
- Joint, Knee & Hip Replacement, Oct. 17
- A New Look at Macular Degeneration, Oct. 22
- Cosmetic Dermatology: Helping your skin look its best at any age, Oct. 23
- The Hybrid Maze: A new approach to treating atrial fibrillation, Oct. 24
- Parent Trap: Caring for the Aging Parent, Oct. 29
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery, Oct. 30
SLUCare is the clinical arm of the Saint Luis University School of Medicine. Our 500 plus physicians offer an advance level of expertise, knowledge and care that only an academic medical practice can provide.
To learn more, and to register for any of the FREE lectures, visit the For Your Health page.