- Prospective Students
SLU and SIUE School of Pharmacy Partnership
SIUE School of Pharmacy in partnership with Saint Louis University is now offering certificates to their PharmD and Doctor of Pharmacy/MBA students and alumni.
The following certificates are offered online through the School for Professional Studies at SLU:
Interested students will need to complete the free online application. Students may either enroll in the SLU Certificate programs while they are enrolled in SIUE's Pharm.D./Doctor of Pharmacy-MBA concurrent programs or following graduation.
Nine credit hours of SIUE transfer coursework will be accepted, if it is within 10 years of completion.
To see what SIUE courses are approved for transfer, view the complete articulation agreement here.
The Organizational Leadership Certificate complements your major field of study by developing the knowledge, skills and experience needed to assume leadership and administrative roles in corporate or not-for-profit settings.
- Understanding and leveraging your leadership style
- Overseeing organizational units and departments
- Developing interpersonal relationships and teams
- Enhancing workplace communication
The Healthcare Information Systems Certificate provides a background of:
- Information systems and technology
- Database design
- Networking fundamentals
- Healthcare information systems terminology
- IT systems for healthcare organizations