Course attributes indicdate three different aspects of courses.
- A course is Restricted to a certain population,
- A course Meets Requirements for graduation within a specific program and
- Additional Information concerning the way a course is taught or delivered.
- First Year Interest Group Only - restricted to students in the individual First Year Interest Groups.
- Honors Program Students Only - restricted to students who are admitted in the Honors program.
- International Students Only - restricted to international students only.
- Madrid Course - taught on the Madrid, Spain campus and therefore restrcited to Madrid students.
- Micah House Students Only - restricted to students in the Micah House program.
- Prof. Studies Student Only - restricted to School for Professional Studies Students. Please contact the School for Professional Studies for additional information.
- 1818 Advanced College Credit - restricted to high school students enrolled in the 1818 Advanced College Credit program.
Meets Requirements Attributes
- Cult Div: Global Citizenship - the class fills the Global Citizenship requirement for the Arts & Sciences' core.
- Cult Div: Diversity in the US - the class fills the Diversity in the US requirement for the Arts & Sciences' core
- Film Studies - the class will count toward the Film Studies minor. You do not need to be in that program to take this course.
- International Studies - this class will count toward the International Studies major. You do not need to be in that program to take this course.
- Catholic Studies Program - the class will count toward the Catholic Studies minor. You do not need to be in that program to take this course. Formally known as the Manresa Program
- Women's and Genders Studies - the class will count toward the Women's and Gender Studies major or minor. You do not need to be in that program to take this course.
- Some departments, like English, Biology and History, will indicate which major requirement the course fills (like the Modern European requirement for the History major).
- SLU Inquiry - classes are limited to primarily freshmen
- Service Learning - the course will include a service component.