Sigma Xi Panel DiscussionEvent Details: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., November 13, Lee Lecture Hall
The Saint Louis University chapter of the Sigma Xi International Scientific Society invites students, faculty and staff to a panel discussion about academic honesty and research integrity from 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13, at Lee Lecture Hall.
The panel discussion will follow a short presentation on the results of a survey on students' perceptions of academic honesty and research integrity. Sigma Xi expects to have a lively discussion on these important issues at this event.
Participating panelists include:
- Diana Carlin, Ph.D., associate vice president for Graduate Education and International Initiatives
- John Chibnall, Ph.D, professor of Neurology and Psychiatry and executive chair of the Institutional Review Board
- Stephen Dina, Ph.D., associate dean for Undergraduate Education with the College of Arts and Sciences
- Melissa Fink, director for SLU Institutional Review Board
- Debra Lohe, Ph.D., director for the Reinert Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning
The Sigma Xi honor society was founded in 1886 and has more than 500 chapters around the world. The SLU chapter was founded in 1944. For more information about the organization, visit the Sigma Xi website.
To be nominated to be as a member, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.