The School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University will be hosting an informational webinar for students interested in learning more about the Hospitality Management program. This information session will be held online at 5:30 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, December 3.
Saint Louis University's online Hospitality Management minor or certificate prepares students for leadership roles in a variety of fields within the hospitality industry, including lodging, restaurant management, events and tourism. SLU's hospitality management courses promote critical thinking through personal and professional applications.
The free, online information session will cover:
• Launching of new course design
• Development of career-focused, leadership expertise through experiential learning and real-life application
• Flexible and convenient online classes
• Accelerated 8-week terms
• The affordable tuition rate (half the cost of SLU's traditional day school)
• Networking & professional development opportunities through SLUnited: A networking event for hospitality professionals
Applications are now being accepted for the Spring term that begins January 13. For more information or to register for the webinar, visit busyadults.slu.edu or call (314) 977-2330 or (800) 734-6736.