Program G.R.A.D. needs current graduate students to volunteer to help in various areas during
the week of March 26-March 29, 2014. Sign up to volunteer to help with:
- Transportation- Airport Pick up/drop off and around campus (SLU vans will be provided)
- Registration/Welcome Table
- Set up with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (you can also stay for a free meal)
- Q&A sessions with students
- Student Panels
- And many other activities
If you are available, please complete the Volunteer Form Here by Monday, March 17, 2014!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me Cherell Johnson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-977-2245.