The Doisy College of Health Sciences Alumni Association Scholarship Fund was established to promote and support student involvement in alumni relations through an annual award of financial assistance to students enrolled in an approved course of study within the Edward and Margaret Doisy College of Health Sciences at Saint Louis University.
To be considered for the Doisy College of Health Sciences Alumni Association Scholarship, you must
- be an undergraduate (entering your sophomore level or higher), post baccalaureate or graduate student during the 2014-2015 academic year in the Doisy College of Health Sciences.
- be enrolled full-time with current semester registration and an approved course of study at the Doisy College of Health Sciences with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 (4.0 scale).
- be a transfer student meeting the requirements above.
- agree and fulfill a service requirement as a student liaison on the Doisy College of Health Sciences Alumni Board for one year. If you plan to study abroad for a semester during the 2014-2015 academic year, this requirement will be reduced to cover your remaining semester in St. Louis.
- have not previously received an award from the Doisy College of Health Sciences Alumni Association Scholarship through your academic career at Saint Louis University. However, past applicants who have not received an award are encourages to apply again.
- submit this application with requested information.
The deadline for application is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, Feb 21, 2013. Recipients will be announced over the summer. Scholarship amounts: Undergraduate: $1,000; Post Baccalaureate/Graduate Student: $2,000.
Fill out the Alumni Association Scholarship
Please contact Maggie Dermody, Alumni Relations Officer, at (314) 977-7825 or email@example.com for more information.