The Fall 2015 Room Selection Process will be held from March 23 (Monday) through April 2 (Thursday). Time slots for rising Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students will open between 9AM and 4PM on Monday (3/23). Time slots for rising Sophomores will open between 1PM on Tuesday (3/24) and 4PM on Friday (3/27).
Students received an email from email@example.com on Monday, March 16, with their designated time and instructions for accessing room selection through mySLU.
If you have not paid your housing advance payment and/or completed your housing application; IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!
- Go to myslu & pay the advance payment
- Complete the housing application
- Rising Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students who complete the housing application by 12PM on Monday, March 23rd will be able to access room selection after 9AM on Tuesday, March 24th
- Rising Sophomores who complete the housing application by 12PM on Friday, March 27th will be able to access room selection after 9AM on Monday, March 30th
Reminders about Room Selection
- It is very important to log in at your assigned time slot! Time slots are assigned by credit hour, and although you can choose a space after your assigned time slot, you will only be able to choose from space that is available when you enter the system.
- Sophomores are not "competing" for the same spaces as Juniors & Seniors. There are spaces identified based upon your class standing. But don't worry, you can still select a roommate (with the exception of selecting an incoming freshman) regardless of how we have designated the space as long as space is available. It is our priority to meet roommate requests. Remember: you must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 at the conclusion of the Fall 2014 semester to live in any of our apartments.
- Spaces at The Flats at Three Seven Four are 12-month contracts. Flats residents are NOT eligible for contract releases. Fall 2015 rising sophomore students are not eligible to select spaces at The Flats at Three Seven Four.
- Make sure you and your mutually requested roommates are matched in the system by logging into mySLU, clicking Tools, and Student Housing to edit your housing application. If you are matched, you will see your roommate's name and Confirmed. If you are not matched, Unconfirmed will be displayed.
- Once you have assigned yourself and your roommates, you can change rooms, but you can only change your room. Your roommates will be left behind in whatever space you chose first.
- If you choose the wrong room and cannot get out of it, please contact our office for assistance. We will need written confirmation from all parties involved. This means that if you assign yourself and a roommate and want to cancel those assignments, we'll need an email from both you and your roommate.
- If you have friends who are still doing their housing application, you can pull them in when you select your room as long as you are matched on your housing application.
Finding the Right Room
If you are looking for a certain kind of space, this list may help you find a starting point when you are ready to search for rooms. Available spaces by type:
- Residence Hall Single - Clemens, Fusz (no private bath)
- Residence Hall Double - Clemens, Walsh, Fusz, Marguerite (private bathroom)
- Residence Hall Triple - Clemens, Walsh, Reinert (private bathroom)
- Residence Hall Suite (2 double rooms joined by bathroom) - Marguerite
- Apartment Double - Grand Forest (private bedroom), Marchetti (shared bedroom)
- Apartment Triple - Grand Forest, Marchetti, Village (all spaces have private bedroom)
- Apartment Quad - Village (all spaces have private bedroom)