- News, Videos & Social Media
- SPS News and Events
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - July 2014
- Freeburg Named as New Dean of SPS
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - May 2014
- Hospitality Webinar - April 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Graduate Webinar - March 2014
- Roland Corvington to Speak at Saint Louis University
- School for Professional Studies and SLU-Madrid Campus Offer Blended Computer Information Systems Program
- Saint Louis University Faculty Member Publishes New Book
- SLU for Busy Adults Featured on Local News Program
- CJSM Panel - March 2014
- Hospitality SLUnited - March 2014
- Gibson Named one of Business Journal's 40 Under 40
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - February 2014
Roland Corvington to Speak at Saint Louis University - Pre-Commencement Scheduled for May 16
Corvington is the Director of Global Security at Edward Jones
Saint Louis University is pleased to announce Roland Corvington as this year's pre-commencement speaker for the School for Professional Studies at SLU. The ceremony will take place in the Center for Global Citizenship on Friday, May 16 at 6 p.m.
Corvington is Director of Global Security Services at Edward Jones. He previously served as the Assistant Vice President of Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness at Saint Louis University. Corvington is retired from the FBI, and formerly served as Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI's Security Division and Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Saint Louis Division. He is the chairman of the Saint Louis County Board of Police Commissioners and a member of the Board of Advisors for the Chesterfield YMCA. He received his B.S. in Law Enforcement Administration and M.A. in Political Science from Western Illinois University.
"As a member of the SPS Criminal Justice and Security Program Advisory Board, I am pleased to be part of the graduation ceremony," said Corvington.
For more information about commencement, visit http://www.slu.edu/x16286.xml.
About Edward Jones
Edward Jones provides financial services for individual investors in the United States and, through its affiliate, in Canada. The firm's 13,000-plus financial advisors work directly with nearly 7 million clients to understand their personal goals-from college savings to retirement. Edward Jones, which ranked No. 8 on FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For 2013," is headquartered in St. Louis. For more information on Edward Jones, visit www.edwardjones.com. Member SIPC.
About SLU's School for Professional Studies
All classes in the School for Professional Studies are offered in accelerated eight-week sessions and are designed for busy adults with affordable tuition rates as well as convenient, online and evening classes. In Saint Louis University's tradition of excellence, the School for Professional Studies caters to nontraditional students so they can pursue Bachelor's and Master's programs from globally-recognized SLU. For more information about SLU for Busy Adults, visit busyadults.slu.edu or call (314) 977-2330.