Today's Super Healthy Super Bowl snack uses lots of fresh herbs in a dip that is a perfect compliment to cut-up veggies. You can prepare it up to a day ahead, leaving lots of time for the day-off cooking you may want to do for your Super Bowl party!
Creamy Garlic-Herb Dip
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Serve with cauliflower and broccoli florets, carrot and celery sticks, and bell pepper strips.
Yield: 3/4 cup (2 tablespoons/serving)