- Campus Ministry Events
- PRAY in Community
- REST in the Love of God
- SERVE seeking Justice
- GROW in Faith
- Christian Life Community (CLC)
- Spiritual Life Community (SLC)
- Campus Ministry Internships
- Wellness @ SLU
- Live Good
- Greek Ministry
- Graduate & Professional Students
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
- Spiritual Direction
- Pastoral Counseling
- World Youth Day
SLC Small Group Model
SLCs use the following model to help guide small group meetings. This model helps to guide discussion, while following a structure so students can get comfortable discussing topics and creating safe, prayerful spaces.
1. Open: Prayer/Reflection/Meditation
2. Reading: From any individual in the group, a reading of some kind to center discussion. This can be a poem, an article, a reading from holy or scripture works. Anyone in the group can prepare readings.
3. Discussion: Group Leaders will help to facilitate discussion surrounding the topic from the reading or resource, and bring in a "BIG" question.
4. Closing Prayer: A volunteer (student or Group Leader) will facilitate this.