The 1818 institution coordinator is foundational to the success of students participating in the program and creating a college-going culture.
The institution coordinator helps ensure the success of a partner institution and its students in the 1818 Advanced College Credit program.
Role of a Coordinator
Responsibilities of the coordinator include:
- Facilitating the program at the respective institution utilizing materials available in the Collaboration Drive.
- Ensuring the program at the institution meets all set policies and guidelines.
- Providing assistance to instructors including reminder of submitting syllabi annually to the Collaboration Drive and entering semester grades.
- Advising students through the registration process, changing registrations, submitting student scholarships, and reminding students of deadlines and other tasks as requested.
- Answering student questions about eligibility, tuition payments, and transferring credits.
- Communicating school changes, such as updating and reviewing the course ledger for changes in offerings and personnel each semester, and other items as requested.
Apply to Be Your School's Coordinator
To be approved as your institution's official coordinator, consult with your administration. Once you are ready to apply, please reach out to us at email@example.com with your name, high school name, and a brief summary of why you are applying for the role. An 1818 staff member will assist you through the application process.