Skip to main content
MenuSearch & Directory

Find My Academic Advisor

All undergraduate students are assigned to an academic advisor in their school or college. Academic advising services are provided within advising offices located in each school and college.

Students may also work closely with advisors in specific programs, including:

Instructions to Find the Name of Your Assigned Academic Advisor and Faculty Mentor

  • Log into Banner Self Service and access the Student menu, then select Student Records > View Student Information.  Select a term and click Submit.
  • The General Student Record will appear.  Click "Go to All Advisor Listing."  This will generate a list of all of the individuals liked to your student account as advisors and faculty mentors.
  • Go to People Finder to locate phone numbers and campus addresses for University faculty and staff.  People Finder is also located on the Tools tab in mySLU.
  • If no names are listed, contact your school/college.