All undergraduate students are assigned to an academic advisor in their school or college. Academic advising services are provided within advising offices located in each school and college.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College for Public Health and Social Justice
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology
- Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business
- School of Education
- Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing
Students may also work closely with advisors in specific programs, including:
- Billiken Success Program
- Honors Program
- INTO SLU
- Office of Pre-Health and Pre-Law Studies
- Student Support Services - TRIO
Instructions to Find the Name of Your Assigned Academic Advisor and Faculty Mentor
- Log into Banner Self Service and access the Student menu, then select Student Records > View Student Information. Select a term and click Submit.
- The General Student Record will appear. Click "Go to All Advisor Listing." This will generate a list of all of the individuals liked to your student account as advisors and faculty mentors.
- Go to People Finder to locate phone numbers and campus addresses for University faculty and staff. People Finder is also located on the Tools tab in mySLU.
- If no names are listed, contact your school/college.