Thank you for your interest in staying overnight in a Saint Louis University residence hall.
You must sign the University’s conduct agreement and the emergency consent form before you can stay on campus.
Saint Louis University Conduct Agreement
Emergency Consent Form
- You will be staying in a residence hall with a student from a select group of SLU overnight hosts.
- Please refer to your confirmation email for important details about your visit. It contains the time and location where you will meet your host and includes your complete schedule.
- You will receive tickets redeemable for one complimentary breakfast and/or lunch.
- Bring a sleeping bag and pillow, a towel, toiletries (soap, toothpaste, etc.) and money for snacks or a souvenir from SLU’s bookstore.
- Do not forget to arrange a time and place to meet your family when your visit concludes.
Your host will welcome you to SLU upon your arrival on campus. They will introduce you to friends and floormates, show you around campus and answer your questions about college life at Saint Louis University.
Please remember that the purpose of your visit is to experience life as a Saint Louis University student. Although there are many things to do on campus — including SLU's student mass on Sunday evenings — please keep in mind that your host may need to tend to their studies during your stay.
You might find it helpful to bring your own schoolwork to help occupy any downtime. Please also inform your host of anything that you would like to see on campus. Accommodations can be made whenever possible, but please remember that neither you nor your host is permitted to leave campus during an overnight visit.
If you need to park your car on campus overnight, use the Saint Louis University garage located at the corner of Laclede Avenue and Grand Boulevard.
Upon your arrival, request a hangtag from your host. Please note: Failure to hang
the tag from your rearview mirror or parking in another location may result in towing
at your expense.
Maps and Directions to SLU
Emergency Contact Information
The following 24-hour numbers are to be used for emergency situations only:
Office of Admission: 314-280-4025
Office of Public Safety: 314-977-3000