Join us from 4-5:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time on Tuesday, June 29 for our virtual SLU 101 Resource Fair. This one-time event is for both students and their families. Similar to a traditional fair experience, more than 25 departments and campus partners will be available to provide information about their services and answer your questions.
Before We Get Started
- Beginning at 4 p.m., you will be able to visit each virtual booth by clicking on the Zoom link provided with each booth description below. You'll enter a live Zoom session with department representatives along with other students and their families.
- Your parents, family members or guardians are invited to attend the SLU 101 Resource Fair along with you. Please note, if you and a family member want to join multiple booths at the same time, you’ll need separate devices.
- Before attending, review the booth line up below. Pre-determining your booth selection will help you manage your resource fair time and ensure all your questions get answered.
- If at any time you get lost, join the Orientation booth where representatives will be there to assist and answer questions.
Virtual Booths and Zoom Links
Learn about our 16 NCAA Division 1 teams competing in the Atlantic 10 conference, job opportunities within athletics and how to get involved with our student cheering section group – the SLUnatics.
- Zoom meeting ID: 957 6900 7541
The Billiken Parent & Family Association (BPFA) mission is to support and engage parents and families for the purpose of their student’s success at SLU.
- Zoom meeting ID: 994 1905 4971
Campus Ministry offers opportunities for cultivating an informed faith, a commitment to social justice and an integrated way of life.
- Zoom meeting ID: 931 8854 3653
Campus Recreation and Wellness connects students to recreation and wellness opportunities that support a healthy lifestyle.
- Zoom meeting ID: 944 4433 5433
Learn about career development resources and assistance with internship and on- and off-campus job search.
- Zoom meeting ID: 943 9151 3375
The Center for Service and Community Engagement helps students get connected to service and social justice opportunities in St. Louis and beyond.
- Zoom meeting ID: 470 000 2296
The Cross Cultural Center provides programming on diversity, multiculturalism and social justice.
- Zoom meeting ID: 964 6073 0272
Framed in the Ignatian hallmark of cura personalis, meaning care for the whole person, the Dean of Students Office team strives to assist students and their families in successful navigation of the SLU experience. We strongly encourage the promotion and development of a healthy mind, body and spirit to help every student persist and succeed in their college career. Through individual support, we aim to ensure that our students have the opportunity to grow as empowered global citizens who make contemplative and just choices that align with their passion and purpose.
- Zoom meeting ID: 998 3433 9925
Discover resources and services regarding campus safety.
- Zoom meeting ID: 795 692 6543
Learn about various dining facilities on campus and ask us questions about meal plans, special dietary needs and more.
- Zoom meeting ID: 975 3270 9058
Ask us about arts on campus including details about getting involved in theatre productions, music ensembles and choirs.
- Zoom meeting ID: 205 603 6798
Learn about the fraternity and sorority community at SLU including the recruitment process to get involved.
- Zoom meeting ID: 969 5063 3376
The Honors Program coordinates the requirements and programming of the Honors Program at SLU.
- Zoom meeting ID: 918 5350 0740
Get your questions answered by ITS to help you plan for your first year at SLU. They can answer questions about computer set up, make computer recommendations, log in or password issues and anything else related to technology services and resources.
- Zoom meeting ID: 988 6242 7809
Ask an orientation team member any question or and get their advice on preparing for the fall semester!
- Zoom meeting ID: 991 4311 8921
Are you interested in learning about the pre-health program at SLU? We will provide information about SLU resources and personalized advising for students interested in pursuing careers in health-related fields (medicine, physician assistants, dentistry, optometry, veterinary medicine, etc.) Current pre-health undergraduate students (including Medical Scholars) will be present to provide student perspectives and to answer your questions.
- Zoom meeting ID: 986 3987 0319
- Password: 051746
Are you interested in learning about the pre-law path at SLU? We will provide information about SLU resources and personalized advising for students interested in pursuing a legal career. This session will provide information for both students who are enrolled in the Law Scholar program and traditional students who are interested in a legal profession and want to learn more. Current pre-law undergraduate students will be present to provide student perspectives and to answer your questions.
- Zoom meeting ID: 931 1932 0137
- Password: 185938
The Army ROTC provides a pathway towards becoming an officer in the United States Army. Service to our country as well as giving back to society are some of the reasons for becoming an officer. Additionally, campus based merit scholarships are available. These cover full tuition and fees while SLU provides room and board grants for the duration of the scholarship. SLU Army ROTC classes as well as physical fitness activities are located on SLU's campus. Interested in becoming an Army nurse? We can assist in that as well.
- Zoom meeting ID: 913 9519 4972
SOAR works with SLU students who are first-generation college students, Pell grant recipients, and/or who are registered with disability services. SOAR provides students with resources and support to help them be their most successful and achieve their goals while at SLU.
- Zoom meeting ID: 271 736 4864
SLU offers more than 45 study abroad programs all over the world.
- Zoom meeting ID: 988 1696 4274
Student Health Center staff will be available to guide you in finding important resources like information on our services, how to schedule, required health/screening forms and how to access the portal to waive or enroll in the University Health Plan.
- Zoom meeting ID: 968 2154 9771
A resource and advocacy body for all students that represents SLU student organizations. Students involved in SGA work with University leadership to ensure all decisions are centered on the well-being of students.
- Zoom meeting ID: 991 5806 2764
SLU's Student Success Center houses Academic Support and Disability Services. Academic Support offers tutoring, supplemental instruction, University Writing Services, and student success coaching. These free resources can assist students in reaching their academic goals. The Center for Accessibility and Disability Resources (CADR) provides academic and/or housing accommodations to students with diagnosed disabilities. Students do not have to have had academic accommodations in K-12 to be approved for accommodations at SLU.
- Zoom meeting ID: 966 0335 2253
The SLU Student Involvement Center staff are your guides to campus life and out-of-classroom learning. We connect you with weekly events, speakers, movies, late-night activities, nearly 200 student organizations, twenty-five fraternities and sororities, servant leadership opportunities and more! Ask us about how you can learn more about SLU's clubs and organizations and what kinds of activities you can expect to find around campus.
- Zoom meeting ID: 995 1101 3713
Title IX provides sexual misconduct awareness and prevention as well as coordinates the University's response to reports of Sexual Misconduct and Harassment.
- Zoom meeting ID: 931 3918 5152