Eight Reasons to Come Back to Campus for Homecoming
Every year, Saint Louis University welcomes thousands of Billiken alumni and family to campus for Homecoming and Family Weekend. With more than 40 events throughout the weekend, there is something for everyone to enjoy – reunions, family activities, great food, service projects and exciting athletics.
This year’s event will be held Sept. 22-25, and attendees are able to register online now.
Just in case you haven’t made up your mind yet, here are eight reasons to return to campus for Homecoming and Family Weekend.
- Enjoy the weekend’s best firework show during half-time of the Homecoming and Family
Weekend soccer game.
- Sample food from awesome local restaurants while strolling through campus at the second
annual Food Truck Festival.
- Serve others by making a blanket for a patient in need at the Saint Louis University
- Learn more about the upcoming election from SLU’s faculty experts and view pieces
from Persuasive Politics on display at Saint Louis University's Museum of Art.
- Be inspired by the achievements of outstanding alumni recognized at the annual Alumni
- Share a love of good food with students, alumni, friends and other foodies at an outdoor
cookout hosted by the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Meet up with members of the class of 1966, 1991, 2006, 2011 and 2016 at reunion events.
Reunions are also planned for Presidential Scholar alumni, alumni who studied at SLU
Madrid and Oriflamme alumni.
- Cheer on your favorite departments, staff, student groups and faculty members at the
golf-cart parade, a much celebrated Homecoming and Family Weekend tradition.