ITS Tech Tip: Where To Go For Telephone Needs
Need a new phone? Not sure which one to order? Not sure what it will cost? Visit the ITS website for a full list of services and charges.
- Contact the IT Service Desk via 314-977-4000 or email@example.com to submit a repair order.
- If a phone cannot be repaired by SLU's on-site AT&T technician, it must be replaced.
- Staff can assist with:
- Forgotten voice mail passwords
- No dial tone (Check that the phone is plugged in to the correct phone jack.)
- Static (A new telephone cord may be needed; ITS staff can help determine the likely cause of the static.)