mySLU Scheduled for Upgrades Sunday
Information Technology Services will upgrade the mySLU application and servers from 7 a.m. to noon Sunday, Jan. 6. During this time, mySLU will be unavailable and visitors will not be able to access myslu.slu.edu.
As a result, multiple applications that rely on mySLU or are only found in the tools tab of mySLU will be unavailable.
- Activity Insight
- Banner (Self-Service Banner and Internet Native Banner)
- BB Community
- Cliqbook and Concur Expense
- IT Service Request
- ODS Self Service Reporting
- Payment Suite
- Qualtrics Survey Tool
- SLU 101 Registration
- SLU Appointments
- SLU Connection Groups
- SLU Global (Blackboard)
- Student Housing
- WebFOCUS Dasboard
The following applications that are displayed on the tools tab will continue to work at the following web addresses:
- Facilities Service Request: famisweb.slu.edu
- Google Apps (email): mail.slu.edu
- My Files: myfiles.slu.edu
- OASIS: oasis.slu.edu
- Reveal: reveal.slu.edu
Contact the ITS Service Desk at 314-977-4000 with any questions.