Saint Louis University’s Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences boasts faculty members widely known for their extensive research, community service and commitment to teaching.
- Karl Chauff, Ph.D.
- David J. Crossley, Ph.D.
- John Encarnacion, Ph.D., undergraduate program coordinator for the geosciences
- Jack Fishman, Ph.D.
- Benjamin de Foy, Ph.D.
- Charles Graves, Ph.D., department chair and undergraduate program coordinator for meteorology
- Daniel Hanes, Ph.D.
- Liz Hasenmueller, Ph.D.
- Zaitao Pan, Ph.D.
- Robert Pasken, Ph.D.
- Zach Phillips, Ph.D.
- Linda Warren, Ph.D., graduate program coordinator for meteorology and geoscience
- Vasit Sagan, Ph.D., program director for GIScience and IAS
- Lupei Zhu, Ph.D.
- Gregory Brunner, Ph.D.
- Odean Serrano, Ph.D.
- Robert Herrmann, Ph.D., Reinert chair and graduate program director