Zdenko Mandušić, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Russian
Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
Mondays & Wednesdays, 3:10-4:45 p.m.
Communication in Russian I; Oral and Written Proficiency in Russian I
Ph.D., University of Chicago, 2016
- Russian film theory and the history of cinema in Russia
- Soviet Cold War films
- Late and Post-Soviet Russian literature
- Russian science fiction
- The burden of history in south Slavic literature and film
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies
- Society of Cinema and Media Studies