Why Study Engineering, Aviation and Technology at SLU?
Careers in aviation and engineering are more in demand than ever. Saint Louis University’s Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology takes a hands-on approach to technology, engineering and aviation education and prepares you to become a leader in your chosen field — from space systems to product design to biomedical research.
If you're interested in engineering or aviation, SLU offers seven undergraduate degrees to choose from. From your first semester at SLU, you'll have opportunities to collaborate with world-class faculty to solve real-world challenges.
Aeronautics and Aviation Management
Whether you want to study flight science, aviation management or global aviation, SLU's aeronautics programs give you access to some of the world's most advanced light aircraft.
Dreaming of working for NASA someday? SLU's aerospace engineering program will prepare you to do innovative aeronautical and space systems research and design.
If you're interested in medical and life sciences as well as engineering, SLU's biomedical engineering program could be a great fit. You'll study biomechanics, kinetics, medical robots and more.
From infrastructure design to transportation planning and environmental engineering, SLU's civil engineering program will make you aware of the impact of design decisions on society and prepare you to solve real-world problems.
Electrical engineering at SLU incorporates mathematics, science and engineering. Learn how to operate and design modern electronics, from computers to satellites to cell phones.
If you're interested in product development and manufacturing, explore SLU's mechanical engineering program, which will give you access to state-of-the-art labs and technologies.
- Being a Billiken: So Much More than SLU's Mascot
- College Matters: Where You Go to School Makes a Difference
- Fall Welcome at SLU: Your First Days at Saint Louis University
- Getting Involved at SLU: Here's How to Start
- Here Is St. Louis: See What Makes SLU's Hometown a Great Place to Live, Learn and Have Fun
- Interested in Living in a Learning Community? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Mass at College Church: Spiritual Life at Saint Louis University
- SLU 101: Summer Orientation at SLU
- Tour SLU: Academics — An Inside Look at Our Classrooms, Study Spots and Library
- Tour SLU: Student Life — What's It Like to go to SLU?
- Tour SLU: Where to Eat and Sleep
- University 101: A Crash Course in Succeeding at Saint Louis University
- What is a Billiken? An Inside Look at Saint Louis University's Iconic Mascot
- Why SLU Is the Right Choice