- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Contract Approval Process
- Doing Business with Saint Louis University
- eProcurement System
- Exclusive University Business Partners
- Hotel Accommodations
- Master Vendor Form Instructions
- P-Card Policies and Procedures
- Photocopy Equipment Acquisition
- Purchasing FAQ
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Selecting a Vendor
- Sole Source Form
- Vendor Discounts for Personal Purchases
- Vendor List: University
- Vendor List: Medical
- Vendor Performance Feedback Form
- Vendor Programs
- Vendor Requirements
- Year End Processing
- Contact Business Services
- Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Master Vendor Form Instructions
Click here to access the Business and Finance Documents and Forms page.
Click here for instructions on completing the Master Vendor Form.
The purpose of the Master Vendor Form is to accurately develop and maintain Saint Louis University vendor information. This procedure is intended to promote uniformity and to ensure new vendor requests are processed in a timely manner. The information for vendors must be received and entered into the Banner system before a requisition can be issued.
The requestor is responsible for completing the Master Vendor Form and forwarding to the Purchasing Department for approval via e-mail, fax or inter-office mail. Purchasing is responsible for validating that the vendor addition requests and/or changes are substantiated. A Sole Source Justification Form may be needed if a comparable vendor is already in the system.
After approval, Purchasing will forward the form to the A/P Administrator (Central Processing Center) for set-up which will be completed within 24 hours of receipt. The A/P Administrator does have the authority to question data on the form, or reject it if proper information is not provided.