- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Contract Approval Process
- Doing Business with Saint Louis University
- eProcurement System
- Exclusive University Business Partners
- Hotel Accommodations
- Master Vendor Form Instructions
- P-Card Policies and Procedures
- Photocopy Equipment Acquisition
- Purchasing FAQ
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Healthcare Vendor Guide
- Selecting a Vendor
- Sole Source Form
- Vendor Discounts for Personal Purchases
- Vendor List: University
- Vendor List: Medical
- Vendor Performance Feedback Form
- Vendor Programs
- CDWG P-Card Program
- CDWG Vendor Program
- Sam's Club Vendor Program
- Standard Register Vendor Program
- Wal-Mart Vendor Program
- Vendor Requirements
- Year End Processing
- Contact Business Services
- Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Wal-Mart Vendor Program
Vendor ID #000322974
The following steps are important to remember when shopping at Wal-Mart for authorized business purchases. These procedures apply for shopping at only these three area stores only: Maplewood Commons, Kirkwood and Fairview Heights.
Making a Purchase Using a P-Card:
- Refer to the University Guidelines for P-Card purchases before shopping to ensure the intended items to purchased are eligible.
- You will need to present a Missouri Tax Exempt Certificate before checkout to avoid being charged sales tax along with a Photo ID and/or SLU ID.
- When making large purchases or considering buying items in bulk, Purchasing may be able to assist you further with discounted Wal-Mart pricing.
For Walmart.com purchases:
- When you register for an account on Walmart.com, you must refer to Customer ID (79780293) and it will be noted as Tax Exempt. Your order will have tax calculated into it, Wal-Mart customer service must be contacted in order to request a refund on the specified amount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number for assistance.
As always, retain the shopping receipt for future reference and for potential reconciliation questions.
Please contact Ellen Borowiak at 314-977-7045 for assistance.