- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Contract Approval Process
- Doing Business with Saint Louis University
- eProcurement System
- Exclusive University Business Partners
- Hotel Accommodations
- Master Vendor Form Instructions
- P-Card Policies and Procedures
- Photocopy Equipment Acquisition
- Purchasing FAQ
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Selecting a Vendor
- Sole Source Form
- Vendor Discounts for Personal Purchases
- Vendor List: University
- Vendor List: Medical
- Vendor Performance Feedback Form
- Vendor Programs
- Vendor Requirements
- Year End Processing
- Fiscal Year End Process
- FY18 Purchase Requisitions
- Year End Requisitioning Procedures
- Copying a Requisition
- Fiscal Year End Processing Checklist
- P-Card Charges for FY17 and FY18
- Year End Calendar
- Split-Run Coding
- Budget Roll Process
- Deferred Charges
- Contact Business Services
- Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Copying a Requisition
New Fiscal Year Blanket Orders
Billiken Buy Blanket orders for FY 2018 may be copied from the FY 2017 requisition or purchase order by the original Buyer.
1. Click Orders, View Orders, enter the EP blanket order number, and open the document.
2. Click the Actions button and then click Copy.
3. Review and update as necessary the Name, Description, and Amount fields. Reference the previous FY standing order # and any applicable account numbers with the vendor in the Description field. If a previous fiscal year PO is not available, please indicate so by including "N/A" or "No prior year SO" in this field.
4. Enter the Valid From and Valid To dates: 7/1/2017 - 6/30/2018
5. Review and update as necessary the FOAPAL and Ship To fields.
6. Change the Financial Year to *Fiscal Year 2018*.
7. Review and update the Available To users, Send to Supplier, Alert Amount and Alert Dates as necessary.
8. Review the Justification fields - When you copy a FY17 PO or blanket PO, the justification attachments (bids) and sole source information will also copy. Update any bids/sole source to make sure the information is current and make sure the fiscal year is changed to FY18.
9. Verify the Org Unit - generally this should agree with the FOAPAL org
10. Click Create.