- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Amex Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Grant Procurement Card (GP-Card)
- Amex Travel and Entertainment Card (T&E Card)
- Cliqbook Online Booking
- Contact Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Grant Procurement Card (GP-Card)
The Grant Procurement Card (GP-Card) Program is designed to provide an efficient way to procure business-related goods and services. Under this program, qualified purchases can be charged directly to the GP-Card.
To receive a GP-Card or access to the American Express reconciliation tool, have your Business Manager send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide the following information in the e-mail:
Card Name (Grant should be last name)
Card Default Org - Fund (departmental) - Account Code
Transaction and Monthly limits: If different than SLU defaults of $5,000 transaction and $50,000 monthly
All user ID's and passwords are provided by email@example.com.
** Remember that your GP-card billing address has been updated to 3545 Lindell Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63103.