- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Concur Expense
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Moving Expense Mileage
- Per Diem Rates
- Contact Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Wire Transfer Request
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Saint Louis University will reimburse its employees for mileage expenses incurred on official University business that is properly authorized, reasonable and appropriately documented.
Mileage will be reimbursed for all miles incurred on an individual's personal vehicle while conducting University business, both within or outside of the St. Louis metropolitan area excluding inter-campus.
Reimbursement rates are as follows:
- As of 1/1/09 at $.55 per mile.
- As of 1/1/2010 at $.50 per mile.
- As of 1/1/2011 at $.51 per mile.
- As of 7/1/2011 at $.555 per mile.
- As of 1/1/2013 at $.565 per mile.
- As of 1/1/2014 at $.56 per mile.
- As of 1/1/2015 at $.575 per mile.
If mileage is incurred while conducting business within 50 miles of the customary work location, the request for reimbursement must be submitted on a non-travel report through Concur. A Google Map or Mapquest is required for all reports when rental cars are NOT used and mileage and/or gas receipts are submitted.
If mileage is incurred beyond 50 miles of the customary work location, the request for reimbursement must be made on a travel report through Concur along with all other expenses for that trip. Inter-campus mileage is not reimbursable.