Departmental Change Funds

Departmental change funds are established for departments who require cash for the use of making change during normal business operations.  Change funds may be established for temporary or permanent use, depending on the nature and frequency of business activities.  Departmental change fund requests to increase or decrease a fund must be authorized by the Office of Treasury & Investments. 

Please review the Departmental Change Funds Policy & Procedures for information on establishing, increasing/decreasing, or closing a departmental change fund.  

To establish, increase/decrease, or close a departmental change fund, please complete the Departmental Change Fund Request Form and email the completed form to

 Questions regarding departmental change funds should be directed to the following:


Phone: Katie Benenati (314) 977-3701 or Katelyn Zobrist (314) 977-2221

Reviewed 5/21/18