- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Cash Management and Banking Services
- Cash Handling
- Departmental Change Funds
- Departmental Deposit Processing
- Merchant Card Services & E-commerce
- Contact Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Departmental Deposit Processing
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for deposit processing for all University funds. All departments that collect funds on behalf of Saint Louis University must request approval from the Treasurer's Office. Deposits including cash, checks or credit cards must follow all cash handling and credit card security policies.
Departments receiving cash, check or credit card payments must record the deposits using Touchnet Web Departmental Deposits. For access to Touchnet Web Departmental Deposits, please have a supervisor fill out the Touchnet Web Depost Access Form. Individuals must be trained and have the appropriate Banner security access. The Treasurer's Office provides training for this process.
Effective October 1st, 2014 - Departmental Deposits are submitted as follows:
- Medical Center Finance and University Medical Group Departments - All deposits are delivered to the Medical Center Finance Office, Schwitalla Hall.
- SLUCare Clinical Offices - Deposits are submitted to the Payment Management Office (PMO) in Drummond Hall.
- Other SLU Departments - Deposits are submitted to the US Bank Campus Branch located in Busch Student Center, Lower Level.
Please contact the email@example.com or Treasurer's Office to request departmental deposit processing, Touchnet password resets or for any questions you may have.
NOTE: Effective, November 1st, 2014 - The Cashier's Office is no longer accepting University Departmental Deposits.
Treasury & Investments
3545 Lindell Boulevard, 3rd Floor
St. Louis, MO 63103
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
US Bank operates a full service branch on the SLU campus to provide banking services to the University community. US Bank provides ATM's at several locations throughout the campus as well as change making services.
US Bank on the SLU Campus
Busch Student Center
20 North Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103