Saint Louis University

University tax compliance is handled by various designated areas within the Controller's office.  Each area is responsible for assuring compliance with the appropriate taxing authority including reporting and payment of specific taxes as indicated below.

Contact Greg Haney ( for questions regarding property taxes, Federal Form 990 (information return), Federal Form 990T (tax return), and Missouri Form MO-1120 (state related tax return).

Contact Theresa Leisure ( for questions regarding 1099-R Forms, Standard Services Agreements and W9 Forms.

  • Click here for the forms listed above.

Contact Dorothy Marshall ( for questions regarding Tax Treaties and 1042-S Forms, Employee Moving Expenses, Sales and Use Tax Returns, W-8BEN Forms and Convention and Tourism Tax Returns.

  • Click here for the forms listed above.

Contact John Winkler ( for questions regarding Federal, State and local tax withholdings, W-2 Forms and W-4 Forms.

Contact the Purchasing Department for Tax Exemption information.

  • Click here for the University's Tax Exemption letters