To ensure our students receive a business education that prepares them for successful careers, Saint Louis University’s Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business relies on internal and external leaders to help guide the school’s future.
The Chaifetz School is led by the dean, associate dean and assistant deans.
Interim Edward Jones Dean
Scott Duellman, Ph.D.
Interim Associate Dean
Christopher Thomas, Ph.D.
Each provides expertise, guidance, support and direction to ensure the quality of our programs for students, regular community involvement and outreach, development of the school and leadership for faculty and staff. The administration is assisted by the dean’s office staff to help meet the day-to-day and long-term commitments and goals of the school to our students, faculty, staff and alumni.
In addition, the administration utilizes an external board of successful business professionals in the community to help ensure the viability of the school’s academics, performance and direction. The Executive Advisory Board is essential to a making the Chaifetz School a strong institution for business education.
Meet the Executive Advisory Board
The Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business relies heavily on advisory boards, composed of business professionals, to provide advice and feedback to all of our departments and programs. The Executive Advisory Board advises the dean regarding the entire operations of the school.
The board meets on a regular basis, three to four times each year.
The members of the Chaifetz School’s advisory boards offer input for program review, may serve as outside judges of student work in selected courses and offer feedback on alumni performance in the professional world, post-graduation.
- Joseph Adorjan, Chairman of Adven Capital Partnership, LLC
- David Barbeau, Managing Director of Global Aftermarket at TI Automotive
- Karen Bedell, Former Senior Vice President of Centene Corporation
- Amy Berg, President of S.M. Wilson
- Todd Buss, Financial Consultant at AXA Advisers, LLC
- Barry Cervantes, President of Camelot Life Coach Company
- Betsy H. Cohen, Executive Director of Mosaic Project
- Gary W. Cunningham, Senior Vice President of Business Management at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Jerome Dwyer, Founder of St. Louis Cardiology Center
- Kevin Ertl, Assistant Vice President of Private Banking at Commerce Trust Company
- Thomas J. Erman, Senior Vice President of Leasing and Sales at Gershman Commercial Real Estate
- Dan Farmer, Senior Analyst of Competitive Insights at Edward Jones
- Michael Hackett, President of Hackett Security, Inc.
- David A. Hilliard, Advisor to Non-Profits, Vision, Strategy, Performance
- Russ Isaak, Former President of CPI Corp.
- Jamie Jabouri, President of Schowalter and Jabouri, P.C.
- Phillip Klevorn, Senior Vice President of UMB Private Wealth Management
- Jack Krings, Volunteer for the Jesuit Province
- John Kueneke, Senior Advisor of News-Press and Gazette Broadcasting
- Martin Lyons, Executive Vice President and CFO of Ameren Corporation
- Cheryl Matejka, CFO of Mercy East Communities
- Mike Medart, President of Medart, Inc.
- Diane Metzger, Attorney at Tueth Keeney Cooper Mohan Jackstadt, P.C.
- Aldo Noseda, Vice President and CIO of Eastman Chemical
- Dennis Payne, Former President and CEO of AT&T Yellow Pages
- Brett Rufkahr, COO of Alpine Investment Management, LLC
- J. Daniel (Dan) Sabio, Sabio Financial and Insurance Services, LLC
- Jerry Sax, Board of Directors and CFO of Electrical Components International
- Beth Schulte, Principal at UHY Advisors MO, Inc.
- Steven A. Schumm, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Finance at Love Savings Holding Company
- Rex Sinquefield, President of the Show-Me Institute
- Allison Talbot, Vice President of Operations at Miss Elaine, Inc.
- Richard G. Thornberry, CEO of Radian Group, Inc.
- Todd N. Teixeira, Vice President of Supply Chain Forecasting and Analytics at Express Scripts
- Christopher T. Vincent, Head of Fixed Income/Investment Management at William Blair & Co.
- Damon (Don) S. Vitale, Managing Partner at Manchester Capital
- Robert Vitale, President and CEO of Post Holdings
- Marquita Wiley, President of Trenier Enterprises
- Keat Wilkins, President of Sense Corp.
- Robert Baer, Former CEO of Metro
- Virginia Barnes, President and CEO of United Space Alliance
- Charles Boyce, President and CEO of Innsbrook Corporation
- John Capellupo, Former President of McDonnell Douglas Aerospace
- Robert J. Ciapciak, Partner at Edward Jones
- Tom Chulick, Former Chairman and CEO of UMB Bank- St. Louis
- Gerald E. Daniels, Former CEO of Boeing Military Aircraft and Missiles
- Robert Davis, Former Managing Director of Crimson Capital
- Joseph D. Garea, Managing Director of Hancock Securities Group, LLC
- Michael Hollander, Michigan Market Leader at Commerce Bank
- Dee Joyner, Senior Vice President of Organizational Development at Commerce Bank
- Mark Lamping, President of the Jacksonville Jaguars Football Team
- Dave Rabe, Vice President of Financial Operations at Emerson
- Ellen Sherberg, Former Publisher of the St. Louis Business Journal