The Paul C. Reinert, S.J., Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning is pleased to announce a new call for applications for the Innovative Teaching Fellowship, which prepares and supports faculty for teaching in Saint Louis University’s Learning Studio, a highly-flexible, technology-rich experimental classroom. Full-time, permanent teaching faculty members at Saint Louis University are eligible to apply for this call cycle.
The current call for applications is for the following fellowship period:
Course Development (semester 1): Spring 2019
Course Teaching (semester 2): Fall 2019
Faculty interested in applying for the Innovative Teaching Fellowship must register for and attend one of the following Pre-Application Information Sessions prior to preparing their applications:
- Monday, September 17, 12:00-1:00 p.m., in 213 Des Peres Hall
- Tuesday, September 18, 4:00-5:00 p.m., in 213 Des Peres Hall
- Wednesday, September 19, 8:30-9:30 a.m., in 213 Des Peres Hall
After attending a Pre-Application Information Session, applicants should:
- Complete the Innovative Teaching Fellowship Application Form; and
- Secure approval from both their department chair / program director and their dean, using the Statement of Support Form.
Completed applications, including the signed dean/chair Statement of Support Form, must be submitted to Mary Cook in the Reinert Center no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, October 1, 2018.
Questions about the Reinert Center, or this fellowship, may be directed to Sandy Gambill.