Cura is a grassroots effort created in response to input from SLU's faculty and staff members. It is here to empower and support all members of the SLU community as we build and sustain a positive workplace culture that helps us to be the University our mission calls us to be. The standards of the Cura program are simple:
- Treat each other with dignity, compassion and respect
- Treat all colleagues as equally important team members, regardless of job, role or title
- Appreciate and understand the culture, humanity and differences of others
- Build trust through open, honest communication, reliability and integrity
Watch the video below for an overview of the Cura Program. Click here to learn more about the origins of the Cura program.
Share Examples of the Cura Standards in Action
Every day, members of our community make SLU a great place for faculty and staff to work, and students to learn. From small acts that often go unnoticed to major initiatives that help improve our region, these contributions bring SLU's mission to life. Share your experience of Cura in action.
Grow and Develop Skills to Support a Collegial Workplace
We all want to be the best version of ourselves and to be men and women for others. Click here to find workshops, classes, videos and other resources to help you continue to grow, develop and become the person that you aspire to be.
Get Support to Resolve Issues of Trust, Respect or Civility
SLU is committed to supporting a collegial working environment for all of our faculty and staff members. If you are ever in need of advice or assistance in dealing with disrespectful behavior in the workplace, the Cura program provides an avenue for obtaining assistance.
Please reach out for immediate assistance:
- Phone: 314-977-CURA (2872)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for Assistance Form
- Contact your HR Consultant directly
For Madrid Campus employees:
- Call the employee hotline at 900-99-0011 and dial 877-525-5669 when asked for the hotline number
- Contact the Director of Human Resources at email@example.com