- Undergraduate Programs
- Major in Political Science
- Major in International Studies
- Interdisciplinary Minors
- Minor in Asian Studies
- Minor in Foreign Service
- Minor in Global and Local Social Justice
- Minor in Political Journalism
- Minor in Political Science
- Accelerated BA/MA
- Graduate Programs
- Forms and Procedures
- Student Awards
Minor in Foreign Service
Who might be interested in the minor in foreign service?
This minor is intended to help its participants prepare for an international career, whether with the U.S. State Department, with international non-governmental organizations, with international organizations, or in the public sector.
This is an 18-hour program:
- 6 hours of required classes: Introduction to International Politics and International Law
- 6 hours of internationally oriented Political Science classes
- 6 hours of internationally oriented electives in other departments
Electives should be selected as preparation for one's proposed career.
Contact the program director, Dr. Emmanuel Uwalaka