- Campus Operations
- Buildings & Grounds
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- Recycling & Waste Reduction
- Batteries and Light Bulbs
- Electronics Recycling
- Ink and Toner Cartridges
- Single-Stream Recycling
- Benchmarking Initiatives
- Sustainability Staff
Saint Louis University offers several options for students and employees to donate reusable items. Learn more about donating through the following programs and let your extra or unwanted items help others in need.
On Campus Resources
- Battle for the Boot: Spring Semester for donating shoes.
- Furniture Re-use Program: Offering discounted SLU furniture and pick-up of donated on campus furniture to University faculty and staff.
- Trash to Treasure: December & May move-out for donating a variety of items to local charities.
Off Campus Resources
- ReSpectacle: Year-round for donating prescription eyeglasses.
- St. Vincent de Paul: A Catholic charity that helps feed, clothe, shelter, transport, heal, and help those in need. They have a location at 100 N. Jefferson Avenue where any usable items can be donated.
- Wheels for Wishes: A donation program that picks up donated cars and auctions or recycles them. Proceeds go to a local Make-A-Wish foundation to help grant the wishes of local kids.