The Global Gateway Program has established six learning outcomes. In advancing their global perspective, global inquiry and global engagement, Global Gateway students will:
1) Establish an awareness of culture within a personal and comparative context
2) Demonstrate ability to apply multi-perspective analysis and epistemological awareness
3) Synthesizes and integrates diverse methods of analysis to enhance understanding of global subjects
4) Examine global issues, processes, trends and systems
5) Practice global citizenship through service to better understand social justice
6) Develop and practice intercultural competence
These learning outcomes inform the program requirements and e-portfolio structure. Students will submit artifacts that demonstrate their achievement of each of these learning outcomes in order to complete program requirements and obtain the Global Gateway Program transcript designation.